Our removal process is efficient and secure.
The recycling process is transparent and compliant.
We accept all electronic waste, no matter the type or volume. We recognize electronics (e-waste) that were traditionally discarded as trash will require an ease-of-use approach to the users so we've made on-site removal easy.
- Choose either our on demand or recurring pick-ups for your obsolete electronic waste recycling needs also known as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD). We'll handle the rest responsibly!
- Our Commercial Liability Insurance includes a Pollution Policy for our services and commercial vehicles that protect both our customers and us. Certificate of Insurance issued to your company and respective building management company by request.
- Our truck routes are tracked and idle times monitored until the electronics arrive at our secured consolidation facility registered with the New York State DEC. (#01002)
- We use electric vehicles for your smaller pickups throughout NYC. Our logistics team always operates with a carbon neutral mentality.
- We offer different size collection containers for your collection site free of charge with service agreement. Our containers are triple walled heavy duty and made from recycled cardboard that can be re-used multiple times until recycled to abide by our near zero-landfill policy!
My Battery Recyclers took careful consideration for who it chose to process its collected e-waste and the first box checked is that the processor strictly adheres to the Environmental Protection Agency's rules and regulations. MYBRS ensures our clients that all their equipment will be disposed of properly and in accordance with all the current federal, state and local regulations concerning the proper disposal of electronics.
Downstream Processors are licensed industry leaders, dual certified (R2 and E-Stewards) using the largest shredders to destroy your equipment. We can provide complete chain of custody from MYBRS to the end-of-life processing facility. Transparency is a key driver to our business model.
The added value we offer our clients goes beyond the compliance factor; its in the key mindset of helping our clientele identify cost saving benefits while reducing their environmental footprint.
Participation has shown to:
- Reduce Human Health Risk
- Achieve Compliance
- Meet Green Expectations in The Marketplace
- Improve Competitive Positioning